SunHat online course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you like beach accessories, you have to knit this sunhat...
For those who love going to the beach or being in a hot place, you are going to love this, I designed and knit this bucket hat, which I called "Sunhat" , it is a basic, colorful and very modern beach hat...
It is an ideal course to learn from scratch and you do not need prior knowledge, you just need desire, patience and passion to learn new stitches.
The objective of the course is for you to learn to crochet and as a final project to make this SUNHAT step by step, so that you can later create your own designs with the various stitches that you will learn, yarns and combinations.
Dare to start knitting different stitches and knit like a pro!
In each video I guide you step by step through this knitting route, from knowing what yarns and hooks to use, how to start knitting the basics of crochet to creating different versions.
A BONUSES What this course has is that it teaches you how to read a knitting pattern and crochet graphics.
In this course you will learn:
- Identify the right yarns and hooks
- You will learn the basis to start crocheting, the first steps
- Basic stitches and their combinations
- To read charts and knitting patterns
- Tips and advice that I use when crocheting
- How to knit a bucket hat step by step
- To crochet a decoration on the edge and to knit in a circular motion
What does the course include?
- Access to a platform where the course is divided into 5 classes with recorded step-by-step videos, written instructions, manuals and graphics
- Step-by-step course manual in PDF format with graphics, images and instructions
- Each video will have a written explanation and step-by-step graphics.
- Course forum, where you can post all your doubts and interact with other students
- Access to a 20-minute personalized advice to resolve doubts at the end of the course, you choose the day and time
- Class 1: Presentation of the course, necessary materials and tools and introduction to crochet step by step
- BONUS : Yarns and tools, my yarn recommendations
- Class 2: Basic stitches and their different versions, tips and advice and reading crochet charts and patterns
- Class 3: Start knitting the bucket hat, how to knit in a circular motion
- Class 4: Bucket hat decoration and final finishes
- Class 5: Final result
- MANUAL : Sunhat instructions in PDF with graphics and images
What materials do I need for the course?
- 5 balls of 3mm thick cotton thread, 40 meters each
- Knitting hook from 3.5 to 3.75 mm
- 1 stitch markers
- Measuring tape
This is an online course that is divided into 5 Lessons
- All content in this course is recorded step-by-step videos and written content and graphics
- In each class we will learn a specific part of the step by step
- It is a 100% recorded course available forever ON THIS WEBSITE
- You don't need prior knowledge
How to enter the ONLINE COURSE?
1. You should receive an email from confirmation , click on the button "Access to the course" and create a username and password in that link ( It must be with the same email that was purchased )
2. Sign in or create your account, and All the courses you purchased will appear there automatically
*REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS ANY ONLINE COURSE*
Enjoy the process
How can I download my pattern or online course?
Hello! At the time of purchase you will receive an email with the download link.
If you have any problems please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Can I buy from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can buy all my courses and patterns through Paypal or card from anywhere in the world.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay through Paypal, credit or debit card, deposit or transfer.
Do you make custom garments?
Yes, I love knitting for you! You can write to me at email@example.com, tell me a little about what you are looking for and I will contact you.