Floripondio vest + top online course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you like to experiment and learn new stitches, you have to be part of this course...
I don't know if it happens to you, but I love knitting combinations of different stitches, combining many stitches, to create something unique. This is made for knitters who want to do something different, a creative, original and very modern combination of stitches.
It is an ideal course to learn from scratch and you do not need prior knowledge, you just need desire and patience...
KNIT TWO TEXTURED GARMENTS IN ONE COURSE...
The objective of the course is for you to learn to crochet independently and as a final project to make this crochet vest step by step, so that you can later create your own designs with the various stitches that you will learn. I will teach you how to make the vest in this size and how you can modify it to make it smaller or larger.
Dare to start knitting different stitches and knit like a pro!
Difficulty level: Beginners
What will you learn?
- You always have access
- This course is divided into 5 classes containing step-by-step videos, images, graphics and more
- Basic principles of crocheting, basic and advanced stitches
- Make fabric samples and adapt them to any size
- Choose the material needed to knit and where you can find it
- You will learn to join pieces and make the final finishes such as collar, armholes and waistband
- You will learn how to modify your fabric to make it bigger or smaller
- To knit the version of the vest with waist height and crop top type
What materials do I need for the course?
- Hook: 6mm
- 5 balls of 100 gr/212 meters of cotton, 3 mm thick
- Stitch marker
- Scissors and a tape measure
Ball used: easy breezy yarn, We are knitters
(In the course I show you the list of specific materials and where to find them according to your country)
In this course you will find: Step-by-step videos, graphics, downloadable PDF material and photographs
Step-by-step videos, to watch and repeat as many times as you want
- Access to a platform with recorded step-by-step videos of the course
- Step-by-step pattern in downloadable PDF format with graphics, images and instructions
- Each video will have its explanation with its specific content.
- Course forum, where you can post all your doubts and interact with other students
- Access to a 20-minute personalized advice to resolve doubts at the end of the course, you choose the day and time
AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, ACCESS TO THE COURSE ARRIVES IMMEDIATELY IN THE EMAIL
- Class 1: Presentation of the course, necessary materials and tools and introduction to crochet
- Class 2: Basic and advanced crochet stitches, tips and advice, knowing how to take your measurements, making a fabric sample and adapting it to your measurements, reading crochet charts
- Class 3: Knit the front and back part step by step
- Class 4: Join pieces, final finishes of collar, armholes and waistband
- MANUAL: Floripondio vest pattern
- Class 5: Polish the garment, final result, knit the croptop vest variation, pattern with written instructions and graphics
- MANUAL : Floripondio top pattern
This is an online course that is divided into 5 Lessons
- All content in this course is recorded step-by-step videos with written instructions and graphics
- Includes a written PATTERN manual in PDF of the floripondio vest and top with graphics and instructions
- In each class we will learn a specific part of the course
- It is a 100% recorded course, available forever ON THIS WEBSITE.
- You don't need prior knowledge
How to enter the ONLINE COURSE?
1. You should receive an email from confirmation , click on the button "Access to the course" and create a username and password in that link ( It must be with the same email that was purchased )
2. Sign in or create your account, and All the courses you purchased will appear there automatically
*REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS ANY ONLINE COURSE*
Enjoy the process
How can I download my pattern or online course?
Hello! At the time of purchase you will receive an email with the download link.
If you have any problems please send an email to email@example.com with your name and order number.
Can I buy from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can buy all my courses and patterns through Paypal or card from anywhere in the world.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay through Paypal, credit or debit card, deposit or transfer.
Do you make custom garments?
Yes, I love knitting for you! You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell me a little about what you are looking for and I will contact you.