Red velvet vest pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
It is a vest knitted with two colors at the same time. Personally, I love thick and huge fabrics, this design is made especially to show you how you can knit with two colors and create your own combinations.
I love it!
Ideal for beginners!
- Spanish Language
- Level: beginner
- Sizes: One size
In this pattern you will find:
A downloadable PDF file that includes
- Materials list and suggestions
- Points used
- Sample measurements and explanation to adapt it to any size
- Written instructions on how to knit the vest
- Step by step photographs
- Charts of two needles of the pattern
- Help video links
What do you need?
- Knitting needles: 15 mm (straight and circular
- Balls: 2 balls for small/medium and 3 balls for large size
- Ball used: Fat red and salmon wool from We are knitters
Balls of yarn suggestions :
- Fat wool, WAK
- Lana gorda, Wool and the gang
- Super chunky/ Big merino, Katia Yarns
- Crochet stores, Frida
- Haberdashery, thick worsted
Thank you for being interested in my designs, if you want to make your first two-needle knitted garment, this pattern is for you. I'll teach you how to knit and fall in love with this beautiful hobby!
*At the time of purchase, you can automatically download the PDF*
Enjoy the process
How can I download my pattern or online course?
Hello! At the time of purchase you will receive an email with the download link.
If you have any problems please send an email to email@example.com with your name and order number.
Can I buy from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can buy all my courses and patterns through Paypal or card from anywhere in the world.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay through Paypal, credit or debit card, deposit or transfer.
Do you make custom garments?
Yes, I love knitting for you! You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell me a little about what you are looking for and I will contact you.