Tropicalia blouse online course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you like creating different modern and creative stitch combinations, you have to be a part of this.
I don't know if it happens to you, but I love knitting combinations of different stitches, combining many stitches, to create something unique. This is made for knitters who want to do something different, a creative, original, very modern and easy combination of stitches. do
It is an ideal course to learn from scratch and you do not need prior knowledge, you just need desire, patience and passion to learn new stitches.
The objective of the course is for you to learn to crochet independently and as a final project to make this blouse step by step, so that you can later create your own designs with the various stitches that you will learn, yarns and combinations. I will teach you how to make this blouse to your size and how you can modify it to make it smaller or larger.
Dare to start knitting different stitches and knit like a pro!
In each video I guide you step by step through this knitting route, from knowing what yarns and hooks to use, how to start knitting the basics of crochet to creating advanced stitches and this combination of points, to later make your knitting samples and know how to calculate to get your specific measurement.
A BONUSES What this course has is that I teach you how to read a knitting pattern and crochet graphics.
In this course you will learn:
- Identify the right yarns and hooks
- You will learn the basis to start crocheting, the first steps
- Basic and advanced crochet stitches and their combinations
- To make your fabric samples combining different stitches so that you can later crochet your garments
- To read charts and knitting patterns
- Tips and advice that I use when crocheting
- How to knit the tropicalia blouse step by step
- To crochet cups, to knit the base of a blouse in a circular motion, to join pieces and make the final finishes such as straps and final decoration
- You will learn how to modify your fabric to make it bigger or smaller
What does the course include?
- Access to a platform where the course is divided into 5 classes with recorded step-by-step videos, written instructions, manuals and graphics
- Step-by-step course manual in PDF format with graphics, images and instructions
- Each video will have a written explanation and step-by-step graphics.
- Course forum, where you can post all your doubts and interact with other students
- Access to a 20-minute personalized advice to resolve doubts at the end of the course, you choose the day and time
AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, ACCESS TO THE COURSE ARRIVES IMMEDIATELY IN THE EMAIL
- Class 1: Presentation of the course, necessary materials and tools and introduction to crochet step by step
- MANUAL : Yarns and tools, where to buy them and my recommendations
- Class 2: Basic and advanced crochet stitches, tips and advice, knowing how to take your measurements, make a fabric sample and adapt it to your measurements, read crochet charts and patterns
- MANUAL : Blouse instructions written with graphics and images
- Class 3: Start knitting the blouse, knit the cups and the union
- Class 4: Knit the base of the blouse
- Class 5: Polish the garment, final finishes and final result
What materials do I need for the course?
- 5 balls of cotton thread 3mm thick/50 gr and 84 meters each
- 5mm knitting hook
- 2 stitch markers
- Scissors and measuring tape
This is an online course that is divided into 5 Lessons
- All content in this course is recorded step-by-step videos and written content and graphics
- In each class we will learn a specific part of the step by step
- It is a 100% recorded course available forever ON THIS WEBSITE
- You don't need prior knowledge
How to enter the ONLINE COURSE?
1. You should receive an email from confirmation , click on the button "Access to the course" and create a username and password in that link ( It must be with the same email that was purchased )
2. Sign in or create your account, and All the courses you purchased will appear there automatically
*REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS ANY ONLINE COURSE*
Enjoy the process
How can I download my pattern or online course?
Hello! At the time of purchase you will receive an email with the download link.
If you have any problems please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Can I buy from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can buy all my courses and patterns through Paypal or card from anywhere in the world.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay through Paypal, credit or debit card, deposit or transfer.
Do you make custom garments?
Yes, I love knitting for you! You can write to me at email@example.com, tell me a little about what you are looking for and I will contact you.