Hello, knitters! I bring you this tutorial of a blouse that started out as short, the truth is that I didn't plan for it to be a blouse, but since I started knitting it I loved the stitch and the effect it gives it and so I turned it into a blouse....
It's one of my favorite designs so far, I hope you like it
It is a design that is made up of 2 rectangles, one for the left part and another for the back part.
I share the materials that we are going to use
- Fair cotton, Katia Yarns (Used yarn)
- 24/7 Cotton, Crochet stores
- Elena Master knit, Crochet stores
- Cotton, We are knitters
- Easy breezy yarn, We are knitters
- Eucalyps- Hoooked from Crochet stores
- 2mm cotton thread
Now, let's start knitting this blouse! And if you want the PATTERN, to follow it more specifically in the link below I will put it for you.